CEO / Executive Mentoring
Inner strength, balance, focus, energy, and clear objectives create outstanding leaders.
Alex Panayotou has been mentoring leaders since 2012.
One2One mentoring is the most in-depth, intensive, and results-based of our professional development packages, as each programme is unique, and the work is systemic and tailored to each individual.
How we work
We take a step-by-step approach where at each stage, the executive chooses what changes or developments best fit their situation. Setting realistic, achievable goals is at the core of our work. First we define clear, concrete objectives, and then map out the optimal way forward, so as to ensure tangible results. A major aim is to guarantee that each person is thriving both at work and in life outside the workplace.
This is a proactive system which allows the individuals to choose their steps, and commit to them. We then provide the necessary support, to ensure that they achieve their objectives by finding the tools, methods, and steps that best suit each particular participant.
Who will benefit:
- CEOs, doctors, politicians, and anyone in demanding leadership positions, who wish to maximise their effect and power.
- Leaders who want to take their future into their own hands.
- Professionals in middle management positions who wish to move to a higher level.
- Any professional who is looking to reach and sustain their maximum potential.
- Anyone beginning to feel the strain of the demanding professional environment.
- Executives who wish to make a major change in direction.
- Anyone wishing to take their vision and develop it
Possible areas of focus:
- Goal setting
- Planning and execution of projects
- Developing vision into reality
- Energy levels and focus
- Balance and sustainability
- Stress management
- Handling inappropriate and ineffective emotional outbursts
- Emotional intelligence
- Empathy and understanding
- Personal motivation
- Improving job satisfaction
- Strengths Vs weaknesses
- Fears / doubts
- Organisation and strategy
- Fine tuning general project management
- Interpersonal relations (professional)