Professional Empowerment and Path-finding (Workshop series)
A 6-module workshop series for individuals / can be tailored for companies
You can’t choose what happens to you in life, but you can choose what attitude you’ll face it with. How we handle whatever we encounter before us, and how we meet life’s obstacles will define how we live our lives. Our professional success, our sense of fulfilment, our balance, our sustainability, our interpersonal relationships, and our happiness all depend on our choices.
Regardless of our situations, our decisions should be our own. We can choose to follow one of two paths: to either merely survive, or to indeed thrive.
Making choices though, however simple, is not always easy. It may well mean that we must dig deep into our aspirations, confront our fears, and honestly face our interpersonal relationships. Setting goals, laying out the path to best achieve them, and selecting the tools to do so, means needing focus and determination, as well as occasionally, some changes in direction.
Six unique modules:
Laying the foundation
I Can See Clearly Now
Fixing What is Broken
The people in our lives
Where We Go from Here
Who will benefit:
Any professional who:
- Is interested in career development
- Wants to optimise their network
- Wishes to gain clarity of their situation & address it
- Is ready to develop strengths, talents, and better handle doubts and fear
- Desires to set and follow their own path
- Would like to learn how to avoid the long-term negative effects of stress